Friday, March 11, 2011

Jan-April 2011 Second Term Exam week!!!!

ImageChef Word Mosaic - ImageChef.com
Well, next week... we'll be having our second  term exams. So, as a way to remind you what we covered this term I made this checklist for you to know if you have done your homework:

1. Got a blog and my name is in the list of bloggers for this trimester: Bloggers Jan-Apr 2011
2. In my blog I posted:
    a. A post about going green and being eco friendly.
    b. Got an avatar and wrote about it in my blog: Jose Mejias' blog
    c. Work on my worldlink exercises.
    d. Posted my lesson homework:

Level 2
   Units 9 and  10 homework: Daily Routine and Home Sweet Home
Level 3
   Units 3 and 4: Shopping and describing what's in my city
Level 4
   Units 9 and 10: Memories and health poster.
Level 5
   Units 3 and 4: Misteries, fables, crime story and family trends and other trends.

3. Registered to My ELT and did my exercises on line. My ELT Codes
4. I am following my teacher in Facebook, Twitter and in the class blog.
5. Shared my work on Facebook and Twiter.
6. Visit and left comment to my classmates' blogs.

Well... Hope you had fun this term and that you have learned and practiced your English and got multiliterated and connected to your community of learning and practice.

Keep on shining Love and peace!
Doris3m

No comments: